We handle trials and appeals in all New Hampshire Courts, including the Circuit Court's District Division, Superior Court, and New Hampshire Supreme Court. When needed to protect a client's interest, we even appear in Probate Court. Ron Abramson is also a member of the Criminal Justice Act Indigent Defense Panel for the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
Our criminal practice ranges from handling motor vehicle violations, to complex felony indictments, to appeals. We understand the stakes involved in criminal cases, especially when there is a related immigration issue hanging in the balance.
As with every case we accept, our criminal defense clients may expect thorough preparation, clear communications, and zealous representation from start to finish. We are equally comfortable applying a skilled touch to case negotiations, as we are to appearing before a jury to litigate our client's case in the most compelling possible way.
Our criminal practice includes the following:
- Violations, misdemeanors and felonies in all New Hampshire trial courts
- Appeals to the New Hampshire Supreme Court
- Drug-related charges
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI or DWI), and other motor-vehicle/driving-related charges
- Probation and Parole Violations
- Habeas Corpus Petitions
- Federal criminal charges, and pre-charge investigations
- Federal appeals to the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit [also admitted in the 11th Circuit]
- Witness representation