About the Firm
- Shutdowns Hurt Real People ... We'd Like to Help
- DREAMers Live to Fight Another Day
- There Goes Another One: El Salvador TPS Terminated
- With DACA Terminated, What Options Remain?
- Holiday Lines . . . Not the good kind
- Election Countdown: One Month to Go
- Justice Scalia's Unexpected Passing Will Likely Impact SCOTUS Immigration Decisions
- BREAKING NEWS: US Supreme Court Accepts DAPA Case, Will Review President Obama's Executive Action
- Sad News in Our Family
- For Some, Not-So-Happy Holidays
- New Visa Waiver Travel Restrictions Imposed
- Fact Check: Can states refuse admission to lawful refugees?
- Primary 2016: The GOP Draws Immigration Lines
- Vilification Watch: On Sanctuary Cities
- Primary 2016: Immigration Takes Center Stage
- 2016 Presidential Politics: GOP Candidates Talk Immigration
- USCIS Grants TPS for Nepal
- 2016 Preview: Where do the candidates stand on immigration reform?
- Nepal Update: USCIS Highlights Special Relief Options
- To Our Nepalese Friends
- Case Work Updates: Recent Highlights*
- Q&A: Our family member/friend is detained by ICE . . . how might we help?!
- Immigration Limbo: A Brief Report on the Effect of the Texas Injunction
- HOLD THE PHONE! Federal Judge Puts Temporary Stop to Executive Action on Immigration
- Q&A: Do I need to hire a lawyer to help me complete my DAPA application?
- Clearing Up Immigration Misinformation
- SPECIAL EDITION JOINT POST / Q&A: When Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA) goes into effect, what do employees and employers need to know?
- USCIS Publishes Executive Action Fliers
- Q&A: What should I be doing to get ready to file when DAPA goes into effect?
- On Immigration & The Holiday Season
- Q&A: When will I be able to submit an application for deferred action under the President's new proposals?
- President Obama Acts; 17 States Sue
- The President Has Spoken, But What Does It Mean?
- PSA: To Pay, or Not to Pay . . . that is the question
- Q&A: What might the President do about immigration?
- Q&A: How will the upcoming midterm elections impact Comprehensive Immigration Reform?
- Abramson Named NH's Top Immigration Attorney
- Q&A: How much does it cost to hire an immigration lawyer?
- Q&A: Do I need to Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
- New Hampshire Immigration Lawyer Applauds Temporary Protected Status for Haitians, Offers FREE Consultation